Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Apologies

I apologize for not blogging the past few months. I've had a health scare - luckily all tests came back negative (a good thing) but I still feel like crap and now I'm broke. Hopefully the cooler autumn weather will reinvigorate me!

We actually finished the 1st edition dogma run (and it ended poorly), then started the 2nd edition run in the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar (an aborted adventure by player vote). Last weekend we rolled up D&D 3.5 characters so that's up next. We're abandoning pre-made modules in favor of DM-created material. I'm also shortening the adventure to make it more of a test run and not a campaign thing. D&D 3.5 is a drastic change from all things D&D.

The players rolled up 4 characters each and took the best stats from those rolled. We did this because our dice hate us and it was the only way to avoid really BAD characters. One player still managed to roll a 4 and ended up keeping that character because it was the best of the four he rolled! We ended up with an elven cleric, a half-elven sorcerer, and a half-orc barbarian. I'm considering a rogue or bard to accompany them.

I hope to get the last few session reports posted soon.....if I can pry myself away from the new World of Warcraft expansion long enough to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B2: Of Monsters and Gygaxian Wisdom

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog, and I apologize. The last six months have been a whirlwind of acti...